• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Kite Man: Hell Yeah debuts; The Caped Crusader drops Aug 1; Deadpool & Wolverine; Comic-Con RDJ to play Doctor Doom

JGL looks like the Fetts, obviously should throw his name into the mix.

Ryan Gosling as Han?

Back to "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns part 2", I could not give this a more enthusiastic endorsement. Truly outstanding. Some fans are saying it's better than Dark Knight Rises and in some ways, they have a point. If you like the character, I'd say Returns has more Batman doing cool Batman stuff.

Back to "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns part 2", I could not give this a more enthusiastic endorsement. Truly outstanding. Some fans are saying it's better than Dark Knight Rises and in some ways, they have a point. If you like the character, I'd say Returns has more Batman doing cool Batman stuff.

Be careful saying that. They "Tom Hardy has magic eyes" brigade will jump all over this thread again with ludicrous claims about his Bane.

John Carter was pretty good, but I thought it looked HORRIBLE going into it. I only ever saw it on on-demand.

John Carter was horrible.

Yeah, it was monumentally bad.

I mean it wasn't the best movie of all time, but it wasn't as bad as y'all are making it out to be. RT agrees with me too- 60% approval from fans and 51% from critics. Is that great? Nope, but it crushes the Resident Evil movies etc. that everyone was defending earlier.

I just caught John Carter the other day. Expecting the worst, I actually found it enjoyable enough. So it definitely exceeded my low expectations.

What did not exceed rock bottom low expectations by any measure was Battleship, which I just saw this weekend. There is nothing redeeming about that piece 'o shite. The scene where they were basically playing Battleship against the aliens, by looking at a matrix screen and shouting out coordinates like "B11... fire!" may well be the worst scene in history.

Poor Taylor Kitsch, I don't think he was the problem with either of these movies, but it may take him some time to wash the stink off his reputation for these 2.

I mean it wasn't the best movie of all time, but it wasn't as bad as y'all are making it out to be. RT agrees with me too- 60% approval from fans and 51% from critics. Is that great? Nope, but it crushes the Resident Evil movies etc. that everyone was defending earlier.

John Carter - horrible
Battleship - horrible
Resident Evil - horrible

It's honestly not worth the time to discuss where these movies fall on the spectrum of horribleness. Just know that they're horrible and move on. :noidea:

I just caught John Carter the other day. Expecting the worst, I actually found it enjoyable enough. So it definitely exceeded my low expectations.

What did not exceed rock bottom low expectations by any measure was Battleship, which I just saw this weekend. There is nothing redeeming about that piece 'o shite. The scene where they were basically playing Battleship against the aliens, by looking at a matrix screen and shouting out coordinates like "B11... fire!" may well be the worst scene in history.

Poor Taylor Kitsch, I don't think he was the problem with either of these movies, but it may take him some time to wash the stink off his reputation for these 2.

He was Gambit in that horrible Wolverine Origins movie as well.

John Carter - horrible
Battleship - horrible
Resident Evil - horrible

It's honestly not worth the time to discuss where these movies fall on the spectrum of horribleness. Just know that they're horrible and move on. :noidea:

He was Gambit in that horrible Wolverine Origins movie as well.

Guy must have a horrible agent.

Random info: Dude how played Iceman in X2 is playing Iceman in X-Men: Days of Futures Past (First Class 2)

Random info: Dude how played Iceman in X2 is playing Iceman in X-Men: Days of Futures Past (First Class 2)

and the dude that played Iceman in First Class is in The Following starring Kevin Bacon! 6 degrees

Han Solobro is back.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...rise-han-solo-in-new-star-wars-films-20130219

Harrison Ford will return as the original space cowboy, Han Solo, in the new installments of the Star Wars franchise, according to Fox News Latino columnist Umberto "El Mayimbe" Gonzalez. The reporter said he "triple checked" his "legitimate sources," though they didn't seem to know whether Ford would simply make a cameo or if he'd have a larger part in the film.

New poster of Guy Pearce in Iron Man 3 as a villain:

ironman3ch.jpg

Back