• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Debate; Round 3! Let's get it on!

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
A debate focused primarily on the economy. Awwwww, no backwards social issue positions? Too bad. Then again, I'm sure Huckabee will give us a nugget or two of pure idiocy.

On CNBC starting at 8 PM. I'm told the 4 lil' children are debating now but I don't care about them.

How is running on job increases different than running on entitlement increases? They're both empty promises.

How is running on job increases different than running on entitlement increases? They're both empty promises.

One of them is a much better solution?

Increase in infrastructure spending. Compromise?

We should be ashamed of our public transit, public roads/bridges, and the railway system in this country. And we have the resources to fix it. Why in the hell are we not doing that?

It would create jobs....

"I'm too agreeable"

- Ted Cruz

I like that self-deprecation, Teddy.

Carson talking actual policy is HILARIOUS.

"I wouldn't do a flat 10% tax rate. That's too low. More like 15% flat tax rate. Problem solved!"

THANK YOU, DOCTOR! Do you not have to understand simple mathematics to be a brain surgeon or something?

Increase in infrastructure spending. Compromise?

We should be ashamed of our public transit, public roads/bridges, and the railway system in this country. And we have the resources to fix it. Why in the hell are we not doing that?

It would create jobs....

I've said for years I wish President Obama had expended his political capital on a large scale public works project such as rebuilding the electric grid.

Rail in this country is a non starter. Too spread out except for parts of the east coast, which has decent rail service.

I've said for years I wish President Obama had expended his political capital on a large scale public works project such as rebuilding the electric grid.

Rail in this country is a non starter. Too spread out except for parts of the east coast, which has decent rail service.
We are building an LA to SF pipeline!

CARSON IS GOING TO HAVE AN OOPS MOMENT

Ask him 3 specific things! PLEASE.

Carson talking actual policy is HILARIOUS.

"I wouldn't do a flat 10% tax rate. That's too low. More like 15% flat tax rate. Problem solved!"

THANK YOU, DOCTOR! Do you not have to understand simple mathematics to be a brain surgeon or something?

Reasoned. Measured.

Nonsense. If the EU can do it, why can't we do it? It is embarrassing to not have fast rail in this country.

The moderators that understand finance are just incredulous with some of these responses.

Back