• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

If you have rj on ignore and don't respond to his posts, he can't hijack a thread. Just a friendly tip!

I notice you didn't say a goddamned thing about all the baseless, personal and vindictive attacks on me.

My bad, even when I'm right, I'm wrong.

Why do you crave validation from all these people that you seem to clearly understand don't even like you? You know whether you are correct or incorrect, everybody else here has made clear that they do not care. Just move on, and celebrate a good day for Wake hoops man

STEVE FOR
qrLEV.gif

this is good

I notice you didn't say a goddamned thing about all the baseless, personal and vindictive attacks on me.

I mean most people are giving you shit about the 15 million buyout which seems like we will get to rehash 15 million times over before we finally have a definitive answer, especially if Manning and Wake are at an impasse. Then you just throw out some other stuff that you were talking about to double down that's tangibly related and you know, you always know its going to be like a moth to a flame. So if initial blame is like 75/25 with the usual suspects on the 75 percent blame side as time passes the scale just slides and slides and now we are 75 percent blame to you for constantly bringing up anything that will shine the focus back on you.

Also for the record I don't doubt you have some source you have been around for millennia but as this coaching search went, Les had sources, Conor had source and that information was very fluid, and its their job to know things. Partial truths, smokescreens and false narratives are the name of the game when it comes to these things.

Jeff Goodman continues to prove that he is a dick. Next time he gets any bad info or reports something wrong, everyone should make sure he never gets to live it down.

I mean most people are giving you shit about the 15 million buyout which seems like we will get to rehash 15 million times over before we finally have a definitive answer, especially if Manning and Wake are at an impasse. Then you just throw out some other stuff that you were talking about to double down that's tangibly related and you know, you always know its going to be like a moth to a flame. So if initial blame is like 75/25 with the usual suspects on the 75 percent blame side as time passes the scale just slides and slides and now we are 75 percent blame to you for constantly bringing up anything that will shine the focus back on you.

Also for the record I don't doubt you have some source you have been around for millennia but as this coaching search went, Les had sources, Conor had source and that information was very fluid, and its their job to know things. Partial truths, smokescreens and false narratives are the name of the game when it comes to these things.

if you would go back and READ rj's posts you would SEE that he never claimed he had ALL the sources

another nice thing about the search is that it felt -- other than the reported flirtation with Amaker -- that we went through the process the right way:

1. go after the long shot big fishes
2. go after the high upside mid-major guy
3. have a decent younger, high upside mid-major backup

If forbes has million number of fans i am one of them 🙋🏻🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾.
if forbes has ten fans i am one of them. 🙋🏻🙋🏾
if forbes have only one fan and that is me 🙋🏻.
if forbes has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth 😢.
if world against the forbes, i am against the world ❌🌍☄️.
i love #forbes till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of forbes 🤓🌹.
lets see who agrees and is brave enough to repost,,,
If you Think forbes Best coach & Smart In the world 🤠

Goddamn.
It's this.
This right here that is the fucking worst:

This fucking "waaaaa, poor, poor, me. Everyone attacks me. WAAAAAAAAAA" MARTYR BULLSHIT.
TWENTY FUCKING YEARS OF IT.
God.

Back