• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stephen King Mafia - Civs Stage Comeback for W

Tejas - is there a difference if it's 5 non-bites vs. 1 bite or 3 non bites vs. 3 bites?

Either way, if jtp is the vampire then he wouldn't be majo'd.

The Town lynched jtp, Overlook Hotel, mafia 1.

You are the Overlook Hotel, mafia 1, from The Shining. Haunted and historic, the Torrance family came to find out, you are one possessed place that guards many, many secrets. In this game, players who visit you at night, be it for investigation purposes, protection purposes, or what have you, will find their stay to be particularly unpleasant. Due to this, the following day they will be silenced, only allowed to post a vote. They will not know that visiting you at night caused the silencing the next day.

Night moves to me.

Day breaks and one body was found in the person of Tejas, Rose Daniels, civ jailer.

You are Rose Daniels, civ, from the book Rose Madder. After escaping your abusive husband you head to a pawn shop to hawk your wedding ring for some much-needed cash. What happens there changes your life forever as you end up swapping the ring for a painting of a woman in a red gown. You soon discover the painting can transport you to an alternate world and you become friends with the woman in the painting. When your husband tracks you down, you lead him into the painting where your friend kills him so he cannot harm you again. In this game, if you so choose, you can use your painting to advantage one time to jail a player overnight in the painting world. This effectively removes them from the game.

It is now day. Day 11 ends ****2:30pm*****

Yes I believe that. Visited JTP day 6 I imagine. We’re about out of time to kill the vampire. I trust that mako is mafia from goaliemom

So 9 people left. Assuming 1 mafia 1, 2 mafia 2, an indie and 4 civs.

***goaliemom*** and go from there.

Yes I believe that. Visited JTP day 6 I imagine. We’re about out of time to kill the vampire. I trust that mako is mafia from goaliemom

I think she's maf 2 and parlay knew to finger JTP because GM visited him and got silenced. Kind of a moot point really because GM dies today and it should be the same plan as JTP with bitten vs. non-bitten votes.

***toogs***

I was bitten by some vampire at some point while i was gone. Whatever that means.

I'm Randall Flagg.

I don't think you are unless you can bite people.

The top two quote blocks confirm that you visited JTP the night before you were silenced (voted toogs in the first post, then confirmed you were silenced the next day), and he confirmed he was bitten that night. So you either faked being silenced, or you visited JTP the night before he claimed he was bitten.

No, that doesn't make sense unless Randell Flagg is the biter, which we have pretty much established that he is not (Kurt whatever his name is).

It makes way more sense that GoalieMom is mafia 2 with JTP and they were setting this up for a while.

No, that doesn't make sense unless Randell Flagg is the biter, which we have pretty much established that he is not (Kurt whatever his name is).

It makes way more sense that GoalieMom is mafia 2 with JTP and they were setting this up for a while.

JTP was mafia 1

There are two options here:

1. GM is the Indy and she cannot be lynched
2. GM is in Mafia 2 (as the vampire) and she is trying to get a mislynch here to give her more time to bite somebody else

Based on what I quoted above, unless the Indy (Randall), and the Vampire (Kurt) are somehow both Indy powers then the answer has to be No. 2.

I think she's maf 2 and parlay knew to finger JTP because GM visited him and got silenced. Kind of a moot point really because GM dies today and it should be the same plan as JTP with bitten vs. non-bitten votes.

She kill shotted a mafia 2 over a mafia 1 two rounds ago to put herself in as an option to get run up.

I think i buy the indy claim here.

Back